The hairline is the most visible and noticeable part of an individual’s head. In the late 30s, men are usually susceptible to suffer hair loss from the frontal hairline.
Don’t worry if you are facing hair loss problems. We are here to help you. We can restore your frontal hair by hairline reconstruction. We at Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic strive to provide you the most effective hair restoration treatment.
What is hairline reconstruction?
Hairline reconstruction is a surgical procedure. It enables a person to have their frontal hairline advanced, depending on pre-operative hairline height, individual preference, and scalp laxity.
Hairline reconstruction requirements vary from person to person. It also depends on the size of the face and forehead. Hair loss from the frontal hairline may be hereditary or induced by lifestyle. However, most people are prone to have this problem in their 30s. In the 40s, the hair loss may progress and make the frontal hairline thinner. Therefore, an early hairline reconstruction is needed to tackle it.
Who is an ideal candidate for hairline reconstruction?
The ideal candidate for hairline reconstruction is one who has:
- Male pattern baldness for over five years
- Hair loss progressed to class 3 or above on the Norwood Scale
- Lost hair due to injury or burns or other cosmetic procedures such as facelifts
Besides, the candidates for hairline restoration should have healthy hair on the sides and back of the scalp. They must have sufficient skin laxity along the scalp to perform the procedure.
What are the causes of thinning hairline?
A receding hairline is often associated with aging and hereditary factors. Other factors contributing to a receding hairline include:
- Stress: It is one of the common factors responsible for hair loss. Several reasons may develop stress. So, you should do something to manage your stress levels. Meditation and listening to music can help in lowering stress levels.
- Treatment: Some treatments such as chemotherapy also affect hair growth and cause hair loss.
- Medications: The side effects of some medicines can be seen in the form of hair fall.
- Nutrient deficiency: If you do not eat a balanced diet, you're more prone to hair loss. The deficiency of certain nutrients in our diet also affects hair growth.
What is the procedure for hairline reconstruction?
- Your hair transplant doctor will ask your expectations. Then, they will create the most suitable hairline for your face.
- To create a hairline that results in an undetectable hair transplant, the surgeon will mimic the hairline's nature by using an artistic approach.
- The surgeon has to imitate the natural hairline shapes and alter the hairline's contour according to your face, age, and desired result.
- Special care must be given towards each graft's orientation, angulation, and position to achieve natural-looking results.
- The best technique to place a hairline is to measure the distance between the nose and eyes.
- The exact distance shall be kept between the headline and eyebrows. It will keep the reconstruction and the appearance balanced.
Techniques used for hairline reconstruction
Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- In FUE, the doctor administers anaesthesia to the patient to numb the pain. Then, the surgeon creates the slits in the recipient (bald) area for transplanting the grafts.
- The surgeon extracts the hair grafts from the donor area, which can be the back of the scalp, chest, or beard. Further, the surgeon implants the grafts into the slits.
- FUE method is scarless. It doesn't cause much pain during or in the recovery period of surgery.
Direct hair transplant(DHT)
- In DHT, the surgeon implants the hair follicles one by one directly to the recipient area.
- The surgeon places each hair graft in a specific direction, depth, and angle.
- The DHT technique yields 100% natural results when performed meticulously.
Why should you choose Rejoice for hairline reconstruction?
- Shine Hair Transplant Clinic has pioneered a wide range of advanced hair transplant techniques.
- You will undergo hair reconstruction from Dr. Shankar Sawant, one of the top-rated hair transplant surgeons in India.
- Our hair transplant surgeons recreate an amazingly natural hairline with their artistry.
- We reconstruct the hairline customized to your ethnicity and age.