Hair Loss Treatment in Thane, Mumbai
Do you know an average adult scalp has 100,000 to 150,000 hairs on it and up to 100 of hair fall out every day? It is, however, natural and not a cause of concern. If you're losing more hair than this, it may be an indication of alopecia. It's a severe hair loss disorder that can affect both men and women.
Hair loss can happen gradually or all at once. It could affect your whole body or just your scalp. Some forms of hair fall are permanent, and some occur only for a short period. However, if you note the onset of this condition, it is never too late to seek medical attention.
Which hair loss treatments are available
- Our hair expert will prescribe medications if your hair loss is due to any medical condition.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- It is one of the tested and proven hair loss treatments in Mumbai. PRP therapy is an option if your hair loss is mild. It assists in the prevention of hair loss and encourages the development of new hair.
- Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and affordable method for treating hair loss and stimulating hair regrowth.
- It is a simple scalp treatment that promotes the growth of thicker and healthier hair.
- Shine has the best hair transplant surgeons in Mumbai. They perform hair transplants using advanced techniques such as FUE and DHT. These techniques include removing hairs from your scalp's backside and transplanting them to a region with less hair growth or bald area. We strive to get the most-desirable and natural-looking hair at affordable hair transplant costs.
Types of hair loss
Male or female pattern baldness:
- It is the common cause of hair fall in both men and women. It happens as a result of a genetic disorder.
- It begins abruptly and results in patchy hair loss in both men and women. It results in total baldness. Many people with this disorder, however, regain their hair after a few months.
- It is a short-term thinning of the hair. It happens as a result of a change in your hair's growth cycle. At the same time, more hair reaches the shedding period. As a result, hair falls out, resulting in hair thinning.
- During the growing phase, this form of hair loss occurs unexpectedly. It may be caused by increased chemical exposure during treatments like chemotherapy. The hairs, on the other hand, will regrow in 2 to 3 months.
Causes of hair loss
- Hair loss is often caused by heredity. It happens when one or both parents suffer from alopecia.
- Hair loss is caused by a variety of factors, including aging. Hairs enter a resting period as they get older. At the same time, the remaining hair grows in length and becomes more delicate.
- It also occurs due to some medical conditions and the use of steroids.
- Hair loss also results from stress from work and personal problems.
Which conditions cause hair loss?
- Thyroid diseases
- Usage of weight loss drugs
- Certain surgeries
- Treatment-related to hormonal replacement
- Immune suppressing drugs
- Different types of cancers
Why should you choose Shine Clinic Thane for hair fall treatment in Mumbai?
- Shine Clinic Thane is a one-stop for superior and effective hair loss treatments.
- You will receive treatment from highly qualified and experienced hair specialists in Thane, Mumbai.
- Our clinic has state-of-the-art medical infrastructure.
- We offer cost-efficient hair restoration treatments.
- Our techniques and equipment are US-FDA certified.
- We offer tailored hair loss treatments based on the client’s requirements and medical history.
- We have served most of our clients with 95% satisfaction.