01. Will my hair look natural after the treatment?
Yes, through our hair transplant technique, no one can tell that you have done a hair transplant. The result will make you look younger and your hair will look natural.
02. Will I be able to keep my hair short after the transplant?
Yes, you can keep your hair short since there will not be any scar visible on your head after the transplant.
03. What happens after the surgery?
Post-surgery, we will prescribe medications to minimize pain, discomfort, or swelling. You can return to work after 2 to 3 days of surgery. We advise limiting excessive physical activity for five to seven days. Within one month the hair will fall completely. This is called a post-surgical shock. But the roots remain inside the skin due to which the hair starts growing permanently after 3 months.
04. Does the hair transplant procedure hurt?
We use local anesthesia to make the scalp numb. Hence, patients do not feel pain or discomfort throughout the procedure.
05. Is FUE hair transplant a complicated procedure? Does it need admission?
It is not a complex procedure. It is a relatively simple outpatient procedure. No admission required and the patients can go home after the session.
06. How much time does it take to complete the FUE procedure?
The time required for the surgery depends upon the area of baldness coverage. It also depends on the number of grafts required for implantation. For up to 1000 grafts, it takes approximately 2 to 3 hours. For up to 2000 grafts, it takes approximately 5 to 6 hours. For implanting more than 4000 hair grafts, we can do 2 sessions. Our team ensures that maximum grafts are properly implanted in one session.
07. Will my transplanted hair eventually fall out?
The answer is ‘no’. Since we ensure the survival and nourishment of the hair grafts during the FUE procedure, the transplanted hair stays lifelong. But as per our experience, the hair starts becoming thin and might fall after 15 to 20 years of transplant.
08. Who can undergo an FUE hair transplant?
1.The patient must be in a good state of health except for Androgenic alopecia.
2. The hair loss should be in a specific area and not diffused all over the scalp.
3. Men with male pattern baldness.
4. Women with thinning hair.
5. People with hair loss due to scalp injury or burn.
09. Who is an ideal candidate for a beard transplant?
You are a suitable candidate for a beard transplant if you lack proper hair growth on the face in areas of beards or mustache caused due to genetic disorders, previous laser hair removal, surgery, burns or injury, etc.
10. What are the advantages of a beard hair transplant?
1. It is a safe procedure that gives permanent and long-lasting results.
2. It leaves no scar on the beard or face.
3. It is an outpatient procedure and does not require a patient to stay in the hospital overnight.
4. It is a minimally invasive procedure and hardly has any side effects.
5. Even if you shave, the hair will still grow back.
11. How much time does it take to see the results?
The hair growth will start around 3 months after the surgery. It will continue to grow for your lifetime. So, you need to trim the hair as per the length that you want.